Summary of Position: Storeroom Receiving Clerk performs a variety of functions related to products being received on a daily basis from incoming carriers. Storeroom Receiving Clerk will inspect incoming materials, count, verify shipments per packing list and notify proper individuals of discrepancies.
- Assist in unloading materials from supply trucks.
- Proficient computer skills and acute attention to detail.
- Verify all quality and quantity of product to match purchase orders and packing slips
- Accurately place materials and supplies into storeroom by stocking shelves and putting material away.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Verify purchase order flow down requirements are included on shipment documents.
- Print bar code tags and traceability labels for incoming material, if applicable.
- Notify purchasing regarding issues, challenges, or errors on incoming material.
- Review computer printouts, pull parts for kits and complete required paperwork.
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Manufacturing on “Hot” material
- Post daily receipts in ERP system.
- Perform cycle counts and count accurately.
- Able to distinguish colors and read small print.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Able to stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds on a regular basis. Lift material and stock shelves.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ensure department area is FOD free.
- Understand, embrace and ensure compliance to ESAM’s safety policies and procedures.
- Creates department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management.
- Stay within budget guidelines.