Job title: Storeroom Clerk
$15.25 an hour
Supervision: Storeroom Supervisor, Material Manager
Summary of Position:
The Storeroom Clerk performs a variety of functions related to storing, counting and pulling storeroom material. Position may be cross-trained for the shipping department to assist on busy shipping days.
- Assist in unloading materials from supply trucks.
- Inspect incoming materials, count and verify quantities per packing list and notify proper individuals of discrepancies.
- Accurately place materials and supplies into storeroom by stocking shelves and putting material away.
- Give status of material to lead and supervisor.
- Review computer printouts, pull parts for kits and complete required paperwork.
- Audit kits and shortages; fill shortages.
- Distribute material And Transfer material as required from stores to manufacturing as
- Perform cycle counts.
- Able to distinguish colors, read small print, and count accurately.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds on a regular basis. Lift material and stock shelves.
- Climb ladders and stairs.
- Have the ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ensure department area is FOD free.
- Understand, embrace, and ensure compliance to ESAM’s safety policies and procedures.
- Creates department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management.
- Stay within budget guidelines.