Job title: Mechanical Assembler
Supervision: Manufacturing Section Manager
Summary of Position: Using ESAM Assembly Instructions, the Mechanical Assembler builds components to customer specifications. This position tests assemblies and trouble shoots problems, reporting status to manager and updates material requests.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Perform various assembly operations working from samples, sketches, wire schematics and drawings.
- Use various hand tools.
- Understand torque values and use wrench properly.
- Ensure workmanship meets regulations and specifications.
- Fill out paperwork: Certs, test, inspection, etc. . .
- Work under time constraints.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Able to read small print.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.