Job title: Maintenance Department / Machine Set-up
Summary of Position:
Responsible for setting up crimping machine dies to close tolerances according to manufacturers and ESAM specifications. Perform a variety of machine, tool, building, grounds and vehicle maintenance functions for the manufacturing facility. Have a good, general mechanical ability.
- Set-up of cutting and crimp machines.
- Maintain dies and all other machinery on the manufacturing floor.
- Control all Maintenance Log Books.
- Control all tools.
- Follow Lock/Out, Tag/Out procedures.
- Ability to identify quality problems and initiate necessary corrective action.
- Assist all ESAM employees to ensure that the machinery and tools they use are in safe, operating condition.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Able to lift and carry 25 lbs. on a repeated basis.
- able to work overtime and weekends.
- Work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.