Job title: Human Resource Manager
Department: Human Resource
Supervision: Controller, President
Summary of Position: Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. Human Resource Manager ensures compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws.
- Maintain job descriptions
- Monitor the performance evaluations
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook and personnel files.
- Maintain and prepare various governmental surveys and reports (EEOC, Vet 100, ITAR, etc.)
- Manage company events and employee appreciation.
- Conduct recruitment and hiring process for company.
- Maintain records consistent with HR retention schedule.
- Monitor employee relations, counseling, investigations and dispute resolution.
- Maintain OSHA, SAIF and FMLA reporting requirements
- Administer company insurance benefits.
- Train managers on accident reporting and procedures.
- Conducts wage and salary survey as needed.
- Manage ESAM employee training program.
- Perform special assignments or other duties as required.
- Conduct thorough and timely reviews.
- Maintain and update department policies and procedures
- Ensures department area is FOD free
- Understand safety policies and procedures.
- Train, direct and motivate employees.
- Create department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management
- Stays with budget guidelines