Engineering/Customer Tech Support
$18 an hour
Summary of Position: Under limited supervision, the Engineering/Customer Tech Support position is responsible for the interface between the customer’s engineering personnel, supplied documentation and the ESAM production line. Additionally, this position is responsible for the knowledge and communication of the customer’s specifications and standards with how they apply to the assemblies being constructed. This position shall also provide training, leadership and technical support to all levels of employees.
- Interface with customers, manufacturing, and engineering personnel as necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical support to others related to the manufacturing functions.
- Implement manufacturing processes, documentation, and quality standards that support the customer’s requirements.
- Provide support for pre-build drawing reviews.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Possess computer and technical writing skills with the ability to write manufacturing process procedures.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints/engineering specifications.
- Convert technical, customer drawings/specifications into a complete product.
- Able to identify quality problems and use knowledge of processes and document flow to identify and document necessary corrective action.
- Stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends if needed.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ensure department area is FOD free.
- Understand, embrace and ensure compliance to ESAM’s safety policies and procedures.
- Creates department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management.
- Stay within budget guidelines.