Job title: Document Control Clerk
Department: Quality Assurance
Supervision: Quality Manager
Summary of Position: This position assists creating master files from assembly quoted. Verify, issue and retrieve all relevant paperwork to and from the manufacturing floor departments. Process ‘Request for Change’ orders, Stop/Lift work orders, new customer’s paperwork and perform audits on master files. Input and update vendor and part information into the manufacturing database (Expandable). Assist co-workers in locating documentation and operation of office equipment. Manage and archive assembly filing system. Work with all of the departments at ESAM to provide accurate and expedient service.
- Must be highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain master files.
- Have excellent filing skills.
- Prepare document packages for the production staff.
- Proficient with computers for data entry.
- Able to use all general office equipment including copiers and document scanning.
- Stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 35 lbs. (file box full of files).
- Have the ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
- Perform special assignments and other duties.