As we all deal with the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 situation, we wanted to let you know the steps we are currently taking.
We have received notice from many of our Aerospace & Defense and Medical customers that we are identified as an essential industry as part of their flow down process. As such, we are required to maintain our normal work schedule as outlined by the CDC and Governor of Oregon.
Our first priority has been the health and safety of our employees. We will do nothing to compromise that, and have taken aggressive steps to ensure we are able to continue operating for as long as possible while protecting our employees.
Our executives formed a committee to monitor the situation as it continues to develop and take any appropriate actions along with providing regular communication with all our employees.
To date, measures taken to ensure the safest possible environment include:
Posting policies and instructions regarding regular hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, routine and sanitizing of shared spaces.
- Enforcing CDC guideline social distancing within our facility
- Restricting access to the building to outside visitors.
- Communicating to employees the requirement to stay home if they feel sick or if any of their families are ill.
- Instructed all employees on CDC guidelines for when it is appropriate to return to work after an illness..
- Implementing work-at-home wherever possible
We are working closely with our suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that our supply chain is moving as smoothly as possible. If material delays have an impact on the delivery of projects, that will be communicated to the affected customer.
I encourage you to be in touch with your customer service representative, or any member of the executive management team, if you have any questions, concerns, or if your company circumstances change.