Job title: Boeing Harness Assembler
Supervision: Boeing Line Supervisor
Summary of Position:
Using customer schematics, assembles components to customer specifications. Builds assemblies and trouble shoots problems as required. Reports status to supervisor and manager and updates material requests as needed.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Perform various assembly operations working from samples, sketches, wire schematics and drawings.
- Use various hand tools.
- Understand torque values and use wrench properly.
- Ensure workmanship meets regulations and specifications.
- Fill out paperwork: Certs, test, inspection, etc. . .
- Work under time constraints.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Able to read small print.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Stand or sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.