Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Customer Service, Office Manager
This is a front office desk position responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, customers and the public. Performs data input and assists in the processing of sales orders. Also performs various general clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing and other tasks using knowledge of business systems and procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates well with all levels of ESAM personnel.
- Perform various general clerical duties, such as answering telephones, copying, data entry, faxing, filing, etc.
- Use computer software programs for data entry and to generate required reports.
- Communicate data as required.
- Answer and use multi-line switchboard for incoming and outgoing telephone calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate food and beverage offerings for “working lunches” and morning meetings with customers and auditors.
- Must be able to prioritize and function with multi-level tasks and interruptions, and take direction well.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ensure department area id FOD free.
- Understand, embrace, and ensure compliance to ESAM’s safety policies and procedures.
- Creates department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management.
- Stay within budget guidelines.